Tuesday, July 04, 2006

T minus 48hrs and counting….

I leave for Spain in 2 days. I’m moved out – not without drama – mind you. It turns out my “oh so wonderful” ex-landlord is not only a humongous prick but also somewhat of a megalomaniac.

You see he stipulated that he could easily get $2,000/mo for my crappy apartment, and that he would in no way shape or form rent to this girl and her friend because they a) weren’t going to pay more, and b) weren’t going to cover the fee that my old roommate never paid (which after due deliberation with my old roommate, I saw in his bank statement that he did in fact pay) – anyways, long story short, the s.o.b. stiffed me for $700, no one in their right mind would pay $2,000 for that place, even with absurd inflation, and all things considered, the guy was an outright ****.

In return, I left him with the wonderful gesture of a complete mess to clean up, and a fridge filled with uneatables. An expensive cleaning lady, I know, but one turn deserves another.

So… now I’m staying with the parents, until I fly out in two days time, packing, doing laundry, and picking up a few necessities here and there. Until next I blog, de España.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Cellania said...

I mentioned you on my blog today (Wednesday). Its about New York City.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home