Sunday, November 12, 2006

Me and ESADE's MBASA

So, I've been asked by Social from MBASA (Student Association) to design their flyers. I did the 1st one for Halloween and now one for the Holidays, it's nice you know, to give back and use my talents for the betterment of mankind ;). Kidding, but I do like it, and it is fun. Also, we had our 1st Entrepreneurial Club meeting this past Friday, there's a lot to accomplish, but everyone is motivated and it looks like we can make a large impact on the club this year - so I'll say that I'm a bit excited about that as well.

That's more or less it, we had our 1st Managerial Accounting Test this week, and I think it went fairly well. I'm loving Geopolitics more with every coming session and am a bit sad that it has to end in December, and same goes for Organizational Behavior, which really should be called Business Philosophy. So much fun!

And now I leave you with a smidgebit of my artistic work.

3 Comments:

Blogger Miss Cellania said...

Sounds like you are making an impression over there! How many languages did you have to print that in?

Tuesday, November 14, 2006  
Blogger NotCarrie said...

Sandy Claws!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006  
Blogger ... j said...

yerp, sammy clause, and just one language, but they negged the design since it came out that they wanted something more conservative, as the administration's funding the thing. Oh and I can't really redesign it as I have waaaay too much schoolwork to deal with presently. i.e. I come home at 11pm and am at achool at 8:45am too busy, and still need to do HW. How lame is that!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home