Sunday, March 16, 2008

MBA is Done and Done (almost)

Graduated! My dad left today back to NY, mom is still here with my cousin until Wednesday. Still need to finish a few final things, like write a paper about Memling’s Pieta, but other than that I’m pretty much done. It’s a bit strange though, knowing that until I actually start working I’ve pretty much got nothing to do.

Which I have to say, is super super nice!!! Finally a chance to sit back, relax and do nothing for a few days. Can’t wait.

As for work, well, have two more offers that came in this week, and everything is starting to fall into place, only problem is that each one of these offers has something to do in or with Poland, and I don’t know if I should go or try to get to London, or perhaps stay here, and there’s the possibility of moving to Milan as well.

Long story short, we’ll see where we wind up after all this. That is still yet undecided. ☺

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

london!!! wybierz london! tu jest cooollll!

Monday, March 31, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home