Friday, May 05, 2006

Another one bites the dust...

I woke up this morning to find my e-mail inbox filled with a bagillion (yes it is a real number) LinkedIn acceptances – my network grows my pretties – and somewhere in the deep forest of LinkedIn, I found a sole e-mail from Imperial College of London: Tanaka – Opening it up, I saw they want to interview me. Great, except I really don’t want to go as it was my fallback school, I’ve already gotten into ESADE (No.2) and I’m extremely too busy at the moment to go interview with a school I know I wont attend.

So, in my most humble tone, I thanked the admissions woman from Tanaka, and told her that I will be pursuing my MBA elsewhere. I don’t think I had much to worry here, and I don’t mean so sound cocky, but I’m pretty sure could have gotten in. I am kicking myself for not applying to LBS, just out of curiosity whether I could have been accepted. Meh!

At the same time, RSM and I have had a good repertoire, and the committee has been nothing but warm towards me, therefore I feel somewhat obliged to send them a letter indicating that I will go to Barcelona instead, thanking them for the opportunity, etc…

I really wish I could go to three schools, but unfortunately we can’t have our cake and eat it too.

Tanaka Essays coming soon, it’s taking me a smidge longer to write about U.S. Nuclear Primacy / Energy Primacy then I’d initially thought, but I should have the essay up by weekend’s end, and I’m getting me a new Laptop for B. School, a Dell Inspiron E1505. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Sky said...

I found ya :P

Sounds like everything is coming together hon. I hope it all works out.

Friday, May 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home