Wednesday, May 17, 2006

IESE / Imperial College Tanaka / Georgetown Essays

As previously stated, I am posting the rest of my essays for your viewing pleasure and hope that they will help any future applicants in their MBA application process, after all, if you can’t give anything back – why bother.

Additionally, I have made a link on the sidebar to allow for easy reference to these files, and I will use this to post any future files, works, etc… that I hope will help any prospective and current students in the future.

Anyways, here they are…

IESE MBA Call ‘08
IMPERIAL: TANAKA MBA Call ‘08
GEORGETOWN MBA Call ‘08

As you can see, there is a definite theme evolving here, you can also see from my previous essays and these ones that the schools which fell closer to the bottom of my list got considerably less attention than my top choices.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ashwyn said...

hey Jacek, well so what if it's not IESE, ESADE equally kicks ass from what I've heard. And yeah, since we're both going to be in Barca, let's catch up for a drink in September?

Friday, May 19, 2006  
Blogger desarro said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Thursday, August 09, 2007  
Blogger Vinay Nagaraju said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007  
Blogger vikram said...

Jacek,
Your essay links seem corrupted. If possible, could you email me the essays please ?
vikram.ahuja1@gmail.com
Thanks!

Monday, November 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home