Monday, May 08, 2006

IESE Interview This Week! :o

My IESE interview via Video Conference is on Wednesday and although I should be freaking out, worried, anxious and nervous since the school is my top choice, I am in fact extremely calm and not worried in the least bit.

In fact I’m somewhat looking forward to it, I’ve heard IESE’s AdCom to ask difficult questions, things that you wouldn’t usually think an admissions committee to ask a prospective student. The questions usually seek to identify weak points in the overall application, and to isolate and study the applicant’s reactions. At least that is what I assume from reading the experiences of others.

Anyways, it’s all about acting on your feet, getting frazzle easily, etc… luckily, this is my strong part. Interviewing, public speaking / reading – I love it all, and tend to think I was born to be on a stage / podium etc…

… and everything else excluded, I do hope it goes well. I really do.

2 Comments:

Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

Let's face it...business, diplomacy, etc. It's all acting.

Monday, May 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home