Friday, May 05, 2006

According to Columbia University…

I have a Ph.D. – Below is a snapshot of a letter I recently received from the school’s department of Biomedical Informatics. Somewhat amusing since my only affiliation with the medical community is the few friends I have who are surgeons, and um… well that’s about it.

Anyways, I took a picture of Dr. Jacek with my phone, and am posting it here as evidence that Columbia considers me a Ph.D. – Should anyone care, I did not, by any knowledge of my own ever sign up for Biomed mailings. Strange… but as a Ph.D. would I really want a silly MBA from THEM!? Pfffth! ;)

And here is the pic… notice the highlighted text, my prefix is Dr. :)- Click on the image to enlarge.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Cellania said...

Congratulations, doc!

Saturday, May 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home