Monday, July 16, 2007

Wait, what, huh????

It’s summer, I’m pale, and I lost most of my work. Ain’t life grand. Well at least for one project.

Yep… haven’t a clue as to how it happened, but I go to open the file I’ve been using to work on my business plan, and poof. It’s gone, reverted to something I had in early June. So a month’s worth of work, down the drain. Not cool to say the least. Worst of all, I tried every trick in the book, and could no nothing to get the work back. So back to the drawing board, at least this time around I know where to look and what to do, so it should take me a bit less time to get the same amount of work completed.

Also, I’m pale. Summer in BCN and I am super pale. How lame is that, apparently spending most of my time indoors isn’t really helping too much with the bronzing of my skin, on the bright side though I’m putting off having more of those unavoidable wrinkles until the future. Touché.

And finally, I totally forgot about booking my room and getting some of the nitty gritty finished for South Africa, which I’ve been taking of today, and plan to hopefully have everything squared away by the time I head off for Milan. (Thursday).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should go out and enjoy the sun. The project still won't be there ;) but life is life, and fun is fun

best regards

Thursday, July 19, 2007  
Blogger ... j said...

thanks man. :)I appreciate that :)

Tuesday, July 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home